- Accommodates five full size food pans
- Includes four adapter bars
- Dual temperature design for hot and cold food holding
- Fits right into your existing counter; easy-to-use Hot/Cold/Off switch
- High-density foam insulation; environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant; 120/240V
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield N8630P Two Pan Drop-In Cold / Hot Food Well
- Delfield N8643P Three Pan Drop-In Cold / Hot Food Well
- Delfield N8656P Four Pan Drop-In Cold / Hot Food Well
- Delfield N8681P Six Pan Drop-In Cold / Hot Food Well
|Delfield N8669P Specs|
|Height||25 3/4 Inches|
|Control Cutout Width||4 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Width||68 Inches|
|Control Cutout Depth||12 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||25 Inches|
|Control Cutout Height||7 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Installation Type||Drop In / Top Mounted|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Type||Dual Temperature Wells|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield N8669P Details
The Delfield N8669P five pan drop-in cold / hot food well is a dependable way to present hot or cold food at your buffet lines or salad bars! This dual temperature food well reliably keeps your most famous culinary creations at a safe, even temperature until customers empty the pan and are ready for more. Best of all, switching between hot and cold modes to meet your changing menu's needs takes just the flip of a switch!
This dual temperature food well can hold five full size 12" x 20" food pans up to 6" deep at food safe holding temperatures for an extended period of time. To maintain a consistent temperature, the bottom-mounted 1/4 hp compressor circulates environmentally-friendly R-290 refrigerant to evenly chill the well's contents. This drop-in dual temperature food well also features a heating function for hot foods. After filling the well, the thermostatically controlled bottom-mounted heating coils provide even heating.
This stainless steel drop-in dual temperature food well is insulated with high-density foam that guarantees superior temperature retention, and an included fitted flange gasket allows you to snugly install this food well into your countertop. The Delfield N8669P cold / hot food well requires a 120/240V electrical connection.
Height: 25 3/4"
Control Box Cutout Dimensions:
Width: 4 1/4"
Depth: 12 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register