- Accommodates four full size food pans
- 20 gauge stainless steel top with 22 gauge stainless steel liner
- Environmentally-friendly polyurethane foam insulation and a push-in perimeter gasket
- On / off switch and temperature control
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 2/7 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield N8118BP One Pan Drop In Refrigerated Cold Food Well
$4,138.00 / Each
- Delfield N8169BP Five Pan Drop In Refrigerated Cold Food Well
$5,610.00 / Each
- Delfield N8181BP Six Pan Drop In Refrigerated Cold Food Well
$6,233.00 / Each
- Delfield N8143BP Three Pan Drop In Refrigerated Cold Food Well
$4,800.00 / Each
- Delfield N8130BP Two Pan Drop In Refrigerated Cold Food Well
$4,416.00 / Each
|Delfield N8156BP Specs|
|Width||56 1/4 Inches|
|Height||21 7/8 Inches|
|Cutout Width||55 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||25 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||4|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Type||Refrigerated Food Wells|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield N8156BP Details
The Delfield N8156BP four pan drop in refrigerated cold food well is a dependable and professional way to present salad, fruit, gelatin desserts, and other cold foods at your buffet! This refrigerated cold food well reliably keeps your most famous chilled creations at a safe, even temperature until customers empty the pan and are ready for more.
Thanks to its included adapter bars, this cold food well can hold four full size 12" x 20" food pans up to 6" deep at food safe holding temperatures for an extended period of time. Its bottom-mounted 2/7 hp compressor circulates R290 refrigerant to keep the pan's contents chilled. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This model can also cool food using ice for unmatched versatility and greater energy savings.
This stainless steel drop in refrigerated cold food well is insulated with high-density foam that guarantees superior temperature retention, and an included fitted flange gasket allows you to snugly install this food well into your countertop. The cold food well requires a 55 1/4" x 25" cutout. It also requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 56 1/4"
Height (including compressor): 21 7/8"
Width: 55 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register