Delfield 2193995 Electrode,S/S,1/4 Rod,
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Delfield 2193995 Electrode,S/S,1/4 Rod,.
Cleveland 109152 Swtch;Snap,Hi-Lmt 400 Deg F,Nc
Cleveland FI05059 Elbw;Straight Thread
Vulcan 00-881981 Probe
Vulcan 00-857183-00001 Joint, Expansion
Cleveland SK50314 Ball Drive Actuator
Groen Z069709 Manifold Assy Complete
Groen CROWN-9110-1 Power Switch
Groen Z001234 Packing, Stem
Get paid to review this product!