DaVinci Gourmet Ready to Use Toasted Coconut Freeze Mix - 2.75 lb.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Convenient recloseable bag for storing
- Ideal for frozen coffees, espresso drinks, and more
|Package Size||2.75 lb.|
|Type||Blended Frappe Mix|
Customer questions about this product
- When I previously purchased this product, the brand name was Caffe D'Amore, but the packaging now says DaVinci Gourmet. Did I receive the correct item?
- Yes, the Caffe D'Amore brand has transitioned to the DaVinci Gourmet brand. Despite the name change, the pack size and product formulations have remained the same so you can expect the same great flavor!
Satisfy your customers' cravings for sweet specialty drinks with this DaVinci Gourmet ready to use toasted coconut freeze mix! Perfect for frappes and espresso-based drinks, this mix can be used with a variety of hot, iced, or blended beverages. Use it to add a toasted, nutty taste to flavored coffees, frozen dessert drinks, cappuccinos, and more. Since it has a sweet flavor, it can even be added to smoothies and shakes for customers of all ages to enjoy! Whichever way it's prepared, this mix is sure to enhance your specialty beverage menu with new, profitable items that are rich, indulgent, and full of tempting toasted coconut flavor.
DaVinci Gourmet makes it easier than ever before to make creamy and decadent drinks. Ideal for coffee shops, cafes, bistros and other high volume venues looking to quickly and easily serve customers, this 2.75 lb. bag of mix combines sweet bits of toasted coconut with smooth coffee flavor. Just blend this mix with water and ice to prepare top-selling frozen beverages. Or you can also add milk, your preferred dairy substitute, or your favorite flavoring syrup for a delicious signature twist.
While supplies last!
This former Caffe D'Amore product has transitioned to DaVinci Gourmet brand. Despite the brand change, there have been no changes in pack size or product formulations so you can expect the same great flavor.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register