Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- BPI Certified and Commercially compostable
- PLA interior lining to prevent leaking
- Matte finish to reduce heat conduction
- Withstands cold to hot-fill application temperatures from freezing up to 205 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tightly rolled rim secures lid (sold separately) to the container and prevents leakage
- Wide mouth structure for easy fill
- Bare by Solo Food Cup Lid 16 oz. - 1000/Case
- Dart SU6BH Medium Weight Honey Plastic Soup Spoon - 1000/Case
- EcoChoice Wrapped Heavy Weight Compostable 6 1/2" White CPLA Knife, Fork, Spoon, and Napkin - 250/Case
- EcoChoice Wrapped Heavy Weight Compostable 6 1/2" White CPLA Knife - 500/Case
- Biodegradable Pulp Fiber 4 Cup Carrier - 300/Case
- Solo Clear Vented Food Cup Lid 16 oz. - 1000/Case
|Bare by Solo V516PL-JF522 Specs|
|Height||3 3/16 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||4 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| BPI Certified|
No PFAS Added
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Material||PLA Coated Paper|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this cup for cold items such as ice cream?
- Although these items are marketed as soup cups, these cups can also hold cold foods such as ice cream, puddings, and fruit.
Bare by Solo V516PL-JF522 Details
Show your customers that you care about the environment by serving them their favorite soup, macaroni and cheese, chili or other culinary delight in this compostable Bare by Solo V516PL-JF522 16 oz. food container. This container is made from 100% plant based renewable resources to help reduce the environmental impact of disposable products without losing the convenience! With a PLA interior lining to provide durability and a matte finish to reduce heat conduction, you can rest assured that this cup will keep your food safe and contained without burning your customers' fingertips. In addition, the squat structure will help make filling the container easier for your staff.
This 16 oz. paper food container can withstand a wide range of cold to hot-fill application temperatures from freezing up to 205 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to use it with a variety of foods. For example, it can also handle desserts like ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato, which provides your establishment with a versatile, all-in-one vessel for hot and cold menu offerings. This one-of-a-kind container is easy to clean up and takes up limited space when stored due to its convenient stacking abilities! Its rounded shape helps create an easy grip surface for on-the-go patrons while the tasteful, three leaf design reinforces the food container's eco-friendly construction.
Top Diameter: 4 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 3 3/4"
Height: 3 3/16"
Capacity: 16 oz.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
No PFAS Added
This item was manufactured without added PFAS substances.
BPI Approved Cert # 1436995
This product is certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) as compostable in a commercial composting facility.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register