Earn up to $118.17 back (11,817 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Finishes:
- 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- Effortlessly opens and closes from both sides
- Stainless steel cap on the leading edge
- Built-in 9" x 14" clear acrylic windows
- Save-T hinge assemblies and bottom pins included
- Controls noise levels and manages traffic flow
- Fits 84" x 96" openings
- Bi-parting design is great for managing two-way traffic
Curtron SPD-30-SS-DBL-8496 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 213.33 lb.
- 84 Inches
- 96 Inches
Made in America
- Stainless Steel
- Double Door
- Traffic Doors
- Heavy Duty
- With Window
Customer questions about this product
- Is this traffic door fire rated? Can it be used as a firewall?
- Due to the nature of swinging traffic doors, this door is not fire rated and should not be used in the place of a certified firewall. Among other specifications, fire-rated doors must be able to fully close and lock in place to prevent a fire from spreading. Gaskets must also meet smoke and draft control guidelines. If a firewall is required by local ordinance or laws, confirm that a door is rated accordingly prior to purchase.
- How can I make sure this traffic door fits my door opening?
- Double check that your door opening measurement matches the measurement of the door you are ordering before finalizing your order. Returns from ordering the incorrect size door will not be accepted.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Curtron SPD-30-SS-DBL-8496 Details
Designed to control traffic flow and manage noise levels from one room to the next, this Curtron Service-Pro series 30 84" x 96" double aluminum swinging traffic door adds efficiency to your dining establishment, no matter how crowded the kitchen might get. Thanks to its 18 gauge stainless steel, this bi-parting door is durable, corrosion-resistant, and easy-to-clean. Featuring a 3/4" hardwood core and a heavy-duty design, this door effortlessly opens and closes from both sides and is ideal for use by personnel and with carts. Suitable for heavy traffic areas and industrial settings, this door provides a long-lasting solution to separating customer and service areas. In addition to restaurants, this door is effective in retail stores, supermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies, commercial kitchens, and more!
A staple of most kitchens and restaurants, this double swinging door will instantly provide any setting with increased versatility and efficiency. For added safety, each door panel has a 9" x 14" acrylic window to allow visibility from both sides of the door. This greatly reduces the potential for accidents since it allows your staff to clearly see through the door and prevent collisions. Plus, the bi-parting design is great for managing the flow of personnel and supplies through doorways with two-way traffic.
This door fits openings measuring 84" wide by 96" high. A Save-T hinge assembly with hardened rollers, a rugged offset cam system, and bottom pin is included for convenient installation. Measurement listed is the door opening and not the size of the actual door. This door is non-returnable.
Door Opening Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register