- Brews up to 12 gallons per hour
- G3 digital control module for precision brewing
- One-touch setting of pre-programmed recipes plus fine tuning capabilities
- Convenient hot water spout for instant hot beverages
- Choice 12 1/2" x 4 3/4" Gourmet Coffee Filter - 500/Case
- Ellis 6 oz. 100% Colombian Decaf Coffee Packet - 48/Case
- Ellis 6 oz. William Penn Regular Coffee Packet - 48/Case
$122.49/CaseOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Curtis TFT15G FreshTrac 1.5 Gallon Thermal Stainless Steel Coffee Server with Base and Brew Through Lid
- Curtis TXSG1501S600 ThermoPro 1.5 Gallon Vacuum Server with Stylized Base
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Finest Premium Blend Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Blend Decaf Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
|Wilbur Curtis TPX2S63A3100 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||62 lb.|
|Depth||19 3/4 Inches|
|Height||36 1/2 Inches|
|Brewer Type||Bulk Dispenser|
|Features|| Hot Water Faucet|
Made in America
|Output||12 Gallons Per Hour|
|Pressure||20 - 90 PSI|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Wilbur Curtis TPX2S63A3100 Details
Boasting a series of high-tech advancements designed to make serving coffee easier than ever, users can experience the next generation of brewing with the Curtis TPX2S63A3100 ThermoProX single 1.5 gallon coffee brewer. In addition to reliable operation in a space-saving design with an integrated hot water faucet, this unit can brew between 4.5 and 12 gallons per hour. When paired with the appropriate dispenser (sold separately), the unit can hold up to 1.5 gallon of ready-to-serve coffee.
The G3 digital control module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing in an intuitive, easy-to-operate system , while the unit's internal control offers real-time feedback on issues that arise during the brewing process to eliminate user error and reduce service costs. For additional assistance, a built-in self diagnostic system alerts the operator in the event of a system failure or when preventative maintenance should be performed. A multitude of customizable options can be accessed via the menu, as well as quick navigation to temperature, quality timers, and more. The unit also features pre-programmed recipes like gourmet standard, dark roast, light roast, high yield, filter pack, and decaf, with customizable brew settings of each type available for fine-tuned results.
Finally, an energy-saving mode is easily customizable to the specific needs of your operation. Engineered to be a truly leading-edge machine, the Curtis G3 ThermoPro single gallon coffee brewer is ideal for use in any high volume cafe, diner, or restaurant. The unit requires a 110V electrical connection for a 1800W output, but can also operate on a 220V connection for a 2800W output.
Depth: 19 3/4''
Height: 36 1/2''
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register