Curtis SERA2W Seraphim White Single Cup Coffee Brewer - 110/220V
- Brings small batch coffee brewing to the front of the house
- Brews single cups or small batches of coffee with handcrafted flavor
- Includes two brew heads, one hot water tower, a G4 touchscreen, and drip trays
- Sleek white color
- Highly stable and reliable temperature and flow rate
- Eliminates low pressure pockets for smooth brewing
- Designed to remove barriers between your baristas and customers
- 110/220V, dual voltage
|Wilbur Curtis SERA2W Specs|
|Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Heating Unit Width||11 1/8 Inches|
|Heating Unit Depth||22 1/4 Inches|
|Heating Unit Height||24 1/2 Inches|
|Amps||12.5 - 22.7 Amps|
|Wattage||1,500 - 5,000 Watts|
|Brewer Type||Single Cup|
|Cup Clearance||5 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Output||15 Gallons Per Hour|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer specsheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Wilbur Curtis SERA2W Details
Bring small batch coffee brewing right to the front of the house with the Curtis SERA2W Seraphim white single cup coffee brewer! Designed to allow you to make single cups of handcrafted coffee right in front of your customers, this innovative coffee brewer offers a compact, aesthetically pleasing appearance to eliminate any barriers between your baristas and your customers. The small brewheads stand above the counter while the water tank is concealed below, out of the way.
Perfect for brewing single cups and small batches of high-end coffees, this brewer works off of a G4 touchscreen control panel. The touchscreen offers a wide variety of features and programming options so you can choose the options that are best for the type of coffee and type of brewing method you want to use. This coffee brewer has a highly stable and reliable temperature and flow rate so that you can simply set the controls and forget it. There is no need to worry about cavitation with this brewer since it offers a stable environment that eliminates low pressure pockets for smoother brewing.
Two brew heads, one 5 gallon hot water tower, a G4 touchscreen, and two drip trays are included. This dual voltage model requires a 110/220V, 1500/5000W electrical connection.
Above Counter Dimensions:
Depth: 19 1/2"
Cup Clearance: 5 5/8"
Heating Unit Dimensions:
Width: 11 1/8"
Depth: 22 1/4"
Height: 24 1/2"
Capacity: 5 Gallons
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Get paid to review this product!