Curtis RU-150-35 Liquid Propane Automatic Single 3 Gallon Coffee Urn - 42,000 BTU
- Brews up to 13 gallons per hour
- Holds 3 gallons of coffee
- Swing spray head evenly saturates coffee grounds for complete extraction
- Thermostatically controlled for nearly instant recovery
- Push button control with bilingual instructions for simple operation
- Automatic refill during brew cycle for added efficiency
- Includes 25 paper filters
- 120V; Liquid propane, 42,000 BTU
|Wilbur Curtis RU-150-35LP Specs|
|Depth||4 3/4 Inches|
|Height||29 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Wilbur Curtis RU-150-35LP Details
An excellent addition to banquet halls and cafeterias, this Curtis RU-150-35 3 gallon urn makes it easier than ever to brew large volumes of coffee. Capable of brewing up to an impressive 13 gallons per hour, this urn accommodates 3 gallons of coffee so you can keep your guests' thirst quenched. The swing spray head evenly saturates your coffee grounds for complete extraction and consistent flavor.
Thanks to its simple push button operation and bilingual instructions printed on the front of the unit, using this urn is as easy as possible. Simply load the brew basket, move the spray head into place, replace the cover, and press the brew button! It is thermostatically controlled for nearly instant recovery, while an external dial makes monitoring the temperature a breeze. It boasts a heavy gauge stainless steel design for long-lasting performance and easily cleaning. A 120V electrical connection and a liquid propane connection are required for operation.
Depth: 4 3/4"
Height: 29 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" gas connection.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register