Customers Also Viewed
- Semi-permeable material lets brew through, but not grounds
- Increases overall quality of coffee
- Features a wide 12 5/16" diameter
- Simple to dispose of after use with minimal mess
- Perfect for use with your coffee maker or combination coffee/tea brewer
Other Products from this Line
|Wilbur Curtis WCCR-12 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||4 lb.|
|Bottom Diameter||4 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 5/16 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- How are coffee filters measured?
- The top diameter is measured when the coffee filter is flattened.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Wilbur Curtis WCCR-12 Details
Increase the overall quality of your cup of coffee with this Curtis 12 5/16" x 4 3/8" paper coffee filter. This filter is made of semi-permeable material that will allow liquid to freely pass through while catching any oils or grindings.
This filter features a wide 12 5/16" diameter to fit with your Curtis coffee maker or combination tea/coffee brewer (sold separately). It is simple to dispose after use with minimal mess to encourage a clean environment. Use this filter in your restaurant or coffee shop to increase the quality and cleanliness of your hot coffee and tea!
Top Diameter: 12 5/16"
Bottom Diameter: 4 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Wilbur Curtis WCCR-12
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register