- Ideal for setting tables at picnics, parties, banquets, or catered events
- Protects tables from liquid damage
- Disposable for convenience
- Durable enough to withstand an entire event's wear and tear
- Color will accent your event's decor
- Can be mixed and matched with other Creative Converting colored event disposables
Other Products from this Line
- Creative Converting 702000 Stay Put Black 30" x 96" Rectangular Plastic Tablecloth with Elastic - 12/Case
- Shipping Weight
- 5.17 lb.
- 82 Inches
- Made in America
- Liner Material
- Tissue / Poly
- Table Covers
Creative Converting 923260 Details
Whether you are using this Creative Converting 923260 Black Velvet OctyRound tissue / poly table cover for a wedding reception, a birthday party, a catering event, or any other special venue, this table cover will help to make your table settings aesthetically appealing. It is made from a combination of tissue, which helps to absorb liquid, and poly, which repels water, making it ideal for protecting tables from spills.
When the party is over, cleaning up is easier than ever because of this table cover's disposability. Its black color adds an air of elegance to your dining atmosphere and can easily be mixed and matched with other unique colors to match your event's theme and decor. Made with an LLDPE plastic liner, this cover is flexible to suit a variety of needs. Check with your local municipality to determine the proper recycling instructions for this table cover. You will likely need to cut it into smaller strips before recycling.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Creative Converting 923260
156 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
30 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register