- Includes cleaner & sanitizer packets, a mixing jug, cleaning brush, and instructions
- Manufacturer-approved cleaning system for Grindmaster-Cecilware bubblers
- Makes it easy to clean your unit without disassembly
- Helps to keep your unit's bowls clean and free of build-up to show off drinks
- Reduces water use and time spent cleaning your cold beverage machine
Grindmaster-Cecilware GM250-00354 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lb.
- Refrigerated Beverage Dispenser Cleaners
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up-to-date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Grindmaster-Cecilware GM250-00354 Details
Keep your Grindmaster-Cecilware bubbler clean, sanitary, and ready to use by adding this Grindmaster-Cecilware Clearly Clean 250-00354 cleaning kit to your kitchen's cleaning regimen. With this cleaning kit, you can use fewer products and waste less water while also saving time and labor cleaning your bubbler beverage dispensers. It's also the only manufacturer-approved cleaning system for your Grindmaster-Cecilware brand bubblers, Simplicity, Classic, and G-Cool series beverage equipment.
This kit comes with Stera-Sheen Green Label cleaner and sanitizer packets. The pre-portioned packets eliminate the need to measure chemicals and reduce the need to handle undiluted chemicals. To use the cleaner, mix one packet of cleaner with 1 gallon of water to dilute it to the proper ratio. For easy measuring and mixing, this kit comes with a 1 gallon shaker jug that is already labeled for proper chemical storage and use in your commercial environment.
To aid with the cleaning process, this kit also comes with a multipurpose cleaning brush with soft bristles and a long handle. The brush helps you to scrub away residue from beverages and clean the corners and bottom of your beverage dispenser's bowl. Plus, the kit also comes with a laminated instruction sheet that lists the recommended cleaning procedures for your beverage equipment. By posting the procedures near your machine or storing them with the cleaning supplies, you can ensure employees always have access to the necessary directions to ensure your beverage equipment is cleaned properly.
This cleaning kit allows you to easily clean your equipment without disassembly in between the regular required cleaning and sanitizing process outlined in your unit's operation manual. Keep your beverage machine's bowls clean, clear, and ready to show off your delicious cold beverages by using this cleaning kit!
- (50) 1 oz. packets of Stera-Sheen Green Label cleaner and sanitizer
- 1 gallon shaker jug
- Multipurpose soft-bristled brush
- Laminated recommended procedures sheet
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register