Crathco 3373 Switch, Rocker
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Crathco 3373 Switch, Rocker.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 42-1412 On/Off Lighted Rocker Switch - 16A/250V, 20A/125V
Turbo Air 30281R0200 Red On/Off Rocker Switch
Multiplex 2002893 Rocker Switch
Grand Slam PHDRGSWTH Replacement On / Off Rocker Switch for HDRG12 and HDRG24 Hot Dog Roller Grills
All Points 42-1028 On/Off Rocker Switch - 208A/125-277V
Master-Bilt 02-71605 Switch Pwr Black 125/15a, Tu
Delfield 2190154 Switch,Rocker,20a/125v,15a/250v
Cres Cor 0808 116 K On/Off Switch
Get paid to review this product!