$10.98/PackShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$11.49/Pack|
- Offers light-duty protection from cuts and scrapes
- High-performance 15 gauge fabric
- Boasts EN 388 CE protection of 4131
- Great for warehouses and industrial applications
- Large sized
Other Products from this Line
- Cordova Cor-Touch Sand Grip Gray Polyester / Nylon Grip Gloves with Black Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating - 12/Pack
- Cordova Cor-Touch KV4 Aramid / Lycra Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Cor-Touch Xtra Black Nylon / Spandex Gloves with Black Foam Nitrile / Polyurethane Palm Coating and Nitrile Dots - 12/Pack
- Cordova Cor-Touch CR+ Yellow Aramid / Steel Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Red Foam Nitrile Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Cor-Touch Foam Plus Black Nylon Gloves with Black Foam Nitrile / Polyurethane Palm Coating - 12/Pack
- Shipping Weight
- 0.66 lb.
- Cut Protection
- CE-EN388 Abrasion Level
- Level 4
- CE-EN388 Cut Level
- Level 1
- CE-EN388 Puncture Level
- Level 1
- CE-EN388 Tear Level
- Level 3
- CE Standard EN 388 Tested
- Without Latex
Cordova Safety Products 6895GL Details
Protect your hands with these Cor-Touch Lite gray nylon abrasion resistant gloves with gray polyurethane palm coating. The 15 gauge fabric offers EN 388 CE protection of 4131 against abrasions, blades, tears, and punctures. This ensures worry-free prep work for your employees as they can be sure the glove will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental scrapes, even in high volume, fast-paced settings. Perfect for warehouses, construction sites, and handy-man jobs alike, these gloves are sure to boost both safety and productivity.
Made of gray nylon, these gloves are low lint and provide high tensile strength. Nylon gloves are an excellent choice for handling small equipment parts. These gloves come with a gray polyurethane palm coating which provides great protection against abrasions while providing excellent grip without being sticky. The coating also resists oils, solvents, gasoline, and oxidation. A great way to keep employees safe during various tasks, the cut protection quality makes these gloves a versatile, useful addition to your safety equipment!
This item protects hands against cuts.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register