Continental Refrigerator RA68NBS 68" Extra-Deep Worktop Refrigerator with Backsplash - 22 cu. ft.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel top; 6" backsplash
- Stainless steel front and end panels with a galvanized rear panel and aluminum interior
- Forced air design for even distribution of cold air; 2" non-CFC foam insulation
- Automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator; easy-to-service condensing unit
- Same depth as your pizza prep table; can be used in the same row
- Includes 4 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves; 5" casters allow mobility for easy cleaning
- Field rehingeable doors with self-closing mechanisms and magnetic snap-in gaskets
- 1/4 hp; 115V
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator sandwich or undercounter unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
|Continental Refrigerator RA68NBS Specs|
|Depth||36 1/16 Inches|
|Height||40 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||64 Inches|
|Interior Depth||30 Inches|
|Interior Height||12 1/2 - 26 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 Inches|
|Capacity||22 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
Alternate Condenser Location
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||4|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator RA68NBS Details
This Continental Refrigerator RA68NBS 68" extra-deep worktop refrigerator provides the extra workspace that your employees need, while also ensuring that your fresh, cold ingredients are stored within easy reach and at the proper temperatures. The heavy-gauge 300 series stainless steel top is ideal for preparing your most requested dishes, plus the 6" backsplash helps protect the wall from splatters to make cleaning up easier. This unit features spring-loaded, self-closing doors so that your unit closes properly, and with magnetic snap-in door gaskets you can be sure of a tight seal. The doors are also field rehingeable for greater versatility when your new refrigerator is being installed at your location.
This worktop refrigerator has a 22 cu. ft. capacity to store your fruits, vegetables, condiments, meat, and more. Four heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel shelves are included so that you can organize your unit in the most efficient manner. The cabinet is built with stainless steel top, front, and ends, with a galvanized steel back and grill. The interior is made of aluminum, and 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation helps this unit maintain interior temperatures while also providing additional structural strength.
A 1/4 hp compressor allows this refrigerator to maintain foodsafe temperatures, even in kitchens where ambient temperatures reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigeration system uses environmentally-friendly R-290 refrigerant and a forced air system circulates cold air for even temperature distribution. Other features of this refrigeration system include the automatic non-electric condensate evaporator that helps to save energy, the plasticized fin evaporator coil, and the automatic defrost function. As an added benefit, the compressor is located on the side of the unit, which makes it easy to reach for maintenance and cleaning. Four 5" casters come standard so that you can easily move this unit away from the wall for thorough cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Left to Right: 68"
Front to Back: 36 1/16"
Height: 40 1/2"
Capacity: 22 cu. ft.
Left to Right: 64"
Front to Back: 30"
Height (over condensing unit): 12 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator RA68NBS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register