Continental Refrigerator RA60N-U 60" Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator - 19 Cu. Ft.
- Front breathing refrigeration system means the unit can be installed against a wall
- Stainless steel front, subtop, and end panels; aluminum interior
- Designed to hold safe temperatures in hot kitchens
- Automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator; easy-to-service condensing unit
- Includes four heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves; 1 3/8" casters allow mobility for easy cleaning
- Same depth as your pizza prep table; can be used in the same row
- Field rehingeable doors with self-closing mechanisms and magnetic snap-in gaskets
- 1/4 hp; 115V
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator sandwich or undercounter unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
|Continental Refrigerator RA60N-U Specs|
|Width||60 3/16 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/16 Inches|
|Height||31 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 Inches|
|Interior Depth||30 Inches|
|Interior Height||12 1/2 - 26 Inches|
|Capacity||19 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Features||Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range||38 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator RA60N-U Details
This Continental Refrigerator RA60N-U 60" undercounter refrigerator is the perfect solution to adding some extra cold storage space under bars or prep counters. With its front breathing design, this unit can be installed under counters and in tight spaces where there isn't much clearance. Plus, since the condensing unit is located on the side of the refrigerator, it's much more accessible for cleaning and maintenance.
A 1/4 hp compressor powers the refrigeration system, using R-290 refrigerant to keep the interior at foodsafe temperatures - even in hot kitchens where ambient temperatures can reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The forced air system uses fans to circulate cold air and ensure even temperature distribution. Additional features of the refrigeration system include the automatic non-electric condensate evaporator, a non-corrosive plasticized fin evaporator coil, automatic electric defrost, and an expansion valve for quick recovery. An interior hanging thermometer is included so that you can keep track of your unit's performance and ensure food safety. With a 19 cu. ft. storage capacity and four heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel shelves that come included, you can organize the interior in a way that makes the most sense for your kitchen.
This unit features spring-loaded, self-closing doors so that you can be sure the unit is always properly closed even when you have your hands full. With magnetic snap-in door gaskets, the doors seal tightly and prevent cold air from escaping.
The interior of this unit's cabinet is made of durable aluminum, while the exterior front, subtop, and end panels are made of stainless steel for greater ease of cleaning and extended product life. Sandwiched between the interior and exterior panels, 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation helps to prevent temperature transfer while also providing additional structural support.
Eight 1 3/8" casters are included so that you can easily move this unit away from the wall for thorough cleaning and maintenance. This refrigerator requires a 115V electrical connection. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Left to Right: 60 3/16"
Front to Back: 36 1/16"
Height: 31 3/4"
Capacity: 19 cu. ft.
Left to Right: 56"
Front to Back: 30"
Height (over condensing unit): 12 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator RA60N-U
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register