Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $169.89 back (16,989 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel front with aluminum sides and interior
- Self-closing door with cylinder lock
- 15 cu. ft. of interior storage space; 5 heavy-duty epoxy coated shelves
- Slim design fits in tight spaces but still accommodates full size food pans
- Energy-saving door heater switch
- External digital thermometer
- Adjustable 6" stainless steel legs
- 115V; 1/4 hp
Continental Refrigerator D1RSEN Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 290 lb.
- 17 3/4 Inches
- 35 3/8 Inches
- 83 1/4 Inches
- Interior Width
- 13 1/8 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 30 Inches
- Interior Height
- 56 5/8 Inches
- 5.2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 15 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- Made in America
- 1/4 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 5 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator D1RSEN Details
Expand your cold storage capabilities by adding this Continental Refrigerator D1RSEN Designer Line 17 3/4" solid door narrow reach-in refrigerator to your prep or holding area! Made to fit in narrow spaces but still accommodate full size food pans, this refrigerator is a great choice for those tight spaces where you need extra storage space but don't have room for standard sized unit. It has 15 cu. ft. of storage space and 5 heavy-duty epoxy coated adjustable shelves so that you can organize the interior of the unit to meet the needs of your business.
The cabinet is made of a stainless steel front with aluminum sides and interior. The 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation helps to keep the cabinet cold while providing additional structural strength. Plus, the door of this unit is designed with cam action lift-off hinges and a self-closing mechanism. A magnetic door gasket ensures a tight seal while a cylinder lock lets you secure the unit's contents during off hours.
The refrigeration system uses R-290 refrigerant, a 1/4 hp compressor, and an automatic electric condensate evaporator to keep the interior of the cabinet cold. An external digital thermometer allows you to see at a glance how the unit is performing and make sure that your food is being held at proper temperatures. This refrigerator comes with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Width: 17 3/4"
Depth: 35 3/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 13 1/8"
Height: 56 5/8"
Capacity: 15 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator D1RSEN
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register