Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $317.64 back (31,764 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 22 cu. ft. internal capacity
- Double-pane glass door; stainless steel exterior and interior
- 3'' CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation
- Automatic electric condensate evaporator
- Self-closing door with chrome-plated flow line handle
- Includes four heavy-duty epoxy-coated shelves
- Exterior dial thermometer allows you to monitor temperature
Other Products from this Line
Continental Refrigerator D1RENSSGD Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 385 lb.
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- 83 1/4 Inches
- 7.1 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 22 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- All Stainless Steel
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- LED Lighting
Made in America
- 1/4 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator D1RENSSGD Details
With 22 cu. ft. of internal storage space and an array of innovative features, this Continental Refrigerator D1RENSSGD Designer line 28 1/2" glass door extra-wide reach-in refrigerator provides exceptional and reliable performance for your foodservice operation. Modern, state-of-the-art styling and chrome-plated flow line handles make this unit one that's both professional in appearance and practical in use for all your cold storage needs.
A stainless steel exterior and interior keep the unit easy to clean, which serves to increase sanitation throughout the kitchen. That spacious interior boasts 3" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation, in addition to environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant and four heavy-duty epoxy-coated shelves. A double-pane and tempered hinged glass door allows for easy monitoring of the food items inside. For added convenience, self-closing doors with cam-action lift-off hinges help maintain a cold internal temperature while maximizing workplace efficiency for your staff.
Monitor the refrigerator's temperature with the external dial thermometer, and worry less about those food items which require longer holding times thanks to an integrated automatic electric condensate evaporator. A total of four 6" stainless steel legs are adjustable, allowing for a fully customized experience. Other features include a magnetic snap-in door gasket, LED interior lighting, energy-saving switch for door heater, and an external dial thermometer. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Width: 28 1/2"
Depth: 35 1/2"
Height: 83 1/4"
Capacity: 22 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator D1RENSSGD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register