Continental Refrigerator 2R-N-PT-HD 52" Solid Half Door Pass-Through Refrigerator
- Stainless steel front; aluminum end panels and interior
- 6 heavy-duty, epoxy coated steel shelves
- 8 solid half doors with cylinder locks; pass-through design
- Maintains safe food temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp compressor, 115V
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
|Continental Refrigerator 2RNPTHD Specs|
|Depth||38 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||48 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator 2RNPTHD Details
This Continental Refrigerator 2R-N-PT-HD 52" two section solid half door pass-through refrigerator offers an easy way to access your stored foods from both the front and back of the unit. Great for prep or serving areas, the pass-through design of this refrigerator will keep employee traffic and food product flowing efficiently through your kitchen.
With eight solid half doors you can save energy by reducing how much cold air is lost each time you open a door. These doors come equipped with cam-lift hinges that close them automatically when you have your hands full. A magnetic door gasket also comes with each door to ensure a tight seal and prevent cold air from escaping. Additionally, this unit features bright, cool LED lighting that illuminates the interior better than fluorescent lighting and produces less heat, too.
Made with a durable stainless steel front, aluminum interior, and aluminum end panels, this refrigerator's cabinet is made to stand up to heavy use in a commercial environment. Plus, 6 heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel shelves are included to make organizing your refrigerator's contents easy.
With 3" of non-CFC polyurethane insulation, the cabinet helps to maintain foodsafe interior temperatures. To ensure efficiency, this unit can even operate in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, an external dial thermometer helps you keep an eye on the refrigerator's performance to ensure safe food storage.
The base of the cabinet rests on 5" casters to make sure you can easily move it for cleaning, and cylinder door locks secure the unit to keep your food product safe after hours. The self-contained refrigeration system uses a 1/3 hp compressor and eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to cool the cabinet. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also features a convenient automatic electric condensate evaporator. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Left to Right: 52"
Front to Back: 38 3/4"
Height: 82 1/4"
Capacity: 48 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator 2RNPTHD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register