Continental Refrigerator 1RXS-N-SA-HD 36 1/4" Solid Half Door Extra-Wide Shallow Depth Reach-In Refrigerator
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior
- Extra-wide, shallow depth design provides storage space for unconventional spaces
- 2 solid self-closing half doors with magnetic snap-in gaskets and cam action lift-off hinges
- Will maintain food-safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant and a 1/4 hp compressor; 115V
Continental Refrigerator offers a wide variety of reach-in and pass-through designs, with various depths and door configurations to best suit your needs. Check out this video to learn more about their Slim Line models!
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
|Continental Refrigerator 1RXSNSAHD Specs|
|Width||36 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||82 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||54 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||26 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator 1RXSNSAHD Details
With the Continental Refrigerator 1RXS-N-SA-HD 36 1/4" solid door extra-wide shallow depth reach-in refrigerator, all of your supplies are guaranteed to be easily accessible and properly stored! This unit is perfect for adding extra storage space to cramped galley kitchens, as its shallow depth and extra-wide design offers a wider kitchen pathway without compromising capacity. Thanks to its stainless steel exterior and durable, aluminum interior, this unit is also long-lasting and easy to clean. Plus, the performance-rated refrigeration system ensures efficiency. Insulated with 3" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation, this unit is designed to maintain food-safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Even on the hottest day of the summer, your food will remain cool and safe for consumption!
The two solid self-closing half doors open up to a single interior compartment and are outfitted with cam action, lift off hinges to make installation easy. Magnetic snap-in gaskets ensure a tight seal, and the cylinder locks add security to your food storage. The refrigerator's 3 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves are illuminated by the LED interior lighting, enabling you to quickly see your supplies. For additional functionality, the door heaters come with a energy saving switch, allowing you to determine the heaters' operation. To add aesthetic appeal and quality, the workflow door handle is smooth, polished chrome.
The unit uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant and boasts an automatic, electric condensate evaporator. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. So you can monitor the unit throughout the day, a dial thermometer is mounted on its exterior. The refrigerator features a 1/4 hp condensing unit and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Width: 36 1/4"
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 82 1/4"
Capacity: 26 cu. ft.
Width: 29 5/8"
Depth: 22 7/8"
Height: 54 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator 1RXSNSAHD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register