Continental Refrigerator 1RESNSAHD 29" Half Door Extra Wide Shallow Depth Reach-In Refrigerator - 18 Cu. Ft.
- Extra wide design with shallow depth and half doors
- Maintains safe food temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Has a stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior for lasting use
- Designed with digital temperature controls for intuitive use
- Operates on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
|Continental Refrigerator 1RESNSAHD Specs|
|Width||28 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||82 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||21 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||54 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||18 cu. ft.|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator 1RESNSAHD Details
This Continental Refrigerator 1RESNSAHD 29" half door extra wide shallow depth reach-in refrigerator is the perfect choice for busy kitchens where space counts. The shallow depth ensures it is out of the way while the extra width makes sure you don't lose important storage space. Boasting 18 cu. ft. of internal storage space, this solid half door refrigerator offers reliable product storage. With a half door design, you can choose to only open one section at a time to conserve energy as well.
Built with your environment in mind, this unit has a durable stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior designed to withstand heavy use in a commercial setting. The doors come equipped with self-closing mechanisms that help make sure they close properly each time, even when you have your hands full. Plus, the magnetic gaskets provide a tight and reliable seal. A cylinder door lock also allows you to have better control over product so only proper personnel can access it. On the inside, the 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel shelves make it a breeze to keep all your items organized. Additionally, this unit features bright, cool LED lighting that illuminates the interior better than fluorescent lighting and produces less heat too.
With 3" non-CFC polyurethane insulation, the cabinet is able to maintain food safe interior temperatures in an atmosphere where the ambient temperature reaches 100 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, an external dial thermometer helps you keep an eye on the unit's performance to ensure safe food storage.
The base of the cabinet rests on 5" casters to make sure you can easily move it for routine cleaning or maintenance. This model also has a self-contained refrigeration system that uses a 1/4 hp condenser and runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The refrigerator also has a convenient automatic electric condensate evaporator and an electronic controller with a digital display and hi-low alarm. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 28 1/2"
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 82 1/4"
Capacity: 18 cu. ft.
Width: 21 7/8"
Depth: 22 7/8"
Height: 54 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator 1RESNSAHD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register