Continental Refrigerator 1RE-N-SS 28 1/2" Solid Door Extra-Wide Reach-In Refrigerator
- Extra wide design; stainless steel interior and exterior
- Maintains safe food temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves
- LED interior lighting produces less heat than other lighting systems
- 1/4 hp refrigeration system with eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
|Continental Refrigerator 1RENSS Specs|
|Width||28 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||35 3/8 Inches|
|Height||82 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 Inches|
|Interior Height||54 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||21 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does the condensate evaporator need to be installed?
- Yes, the electronic condensate evaporator needs to be installed so that condensation build up is removed properly from the unit. Instruction on how to do so are located in the manual.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator 1RENSS Details
With 21 cu. ft. of internal storage space and an array of innovative features, this Continental Refrigerator 1RE-N-SS 28 1/2" solid door extra-wide reach-in refrigerator provides exceptional and reliable performance for your foodservice operation. Modern, state-of-the-art styling and chrome-plated flow line handles make this unit one that's both professional in appearance and practical in use for all your cold storage needs.
A stainless steel exterior and interior keep the unit easy to clean, which serves to increase sanitation throughout the kitchen. That spacious interior boasts 3' non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation and three heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves. The 1/4 hp refrigeration system circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to cool the cabinet. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. For added convenience, self-closing doors with cam-action lift-off hinges help maintain a cold internal temperature while maximizing workplace efficiency for your staff.
Monitor the refrigerator's temperature with the external dial thermometer, and worry less about those food items which require longer holding times thanks to an integrated automatic electric condensate evaporator. A total of four 5" casters make moving the unit easy, both when attempting to relocate to another destination or to simply clean behind it. Other features include a magnetic snap-in door gasket, automatic interior lighting, energy-saving switch for door heater, and an external dial thermometer. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Width: 28 1/2"
Depth: 35 3/8"
Height: 82 1/4"
Height: 54 3/4"
Capacity: 21 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator 1RENSS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register