Continental Refrigerator 1FNSA 26" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
Other Available Styles:
- Full door design; stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior
- Holds foods at temperatures as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heavy-duty, epoxy coated steel shelves
- Top mounted refrigeration system uses R-290 refrigerant; hi-low alarm
- 1/2 hp compressor, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Continental Refrigerator 1FNSS 26" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,103.07 / Each
Continental Refrigerator 1FN 26" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
plus $3,922.74 / Each
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
|Continental Refrigerator 1FNSA Specs|
|Depth||35 3/8 Inches|
|Height||82 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 Inches|
|Interior Height||54 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||20 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compressors||1 Compressors|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator 1FNSA Details
This Continental Refrigerator 1FNSA 26" shallow depth reach-in freezer is the perfect choice for busy kitchens. Boasting 20 cu. ft. of internal storage space, this solid door freezer is the perfect solution for expanding your frozen product storage! With a shallow depth it makes the most of the available space.
The door comes equipped with a self-closing mechanism that helps make sure the door closes properly even when you have your hands full, and the magnetic snap-in door gasket provides a tight seal. This unit features cam-action, lift-off hinges. Additionally, this unit features bright, cool LED lighting that illuminates the interior better than fluorescent lighting and produces less heat, too.
Made with a durable stainless steel exterior and an aluminum interior, this freezer's cabinet is made to stand up to heavy use in a commercial environment. Plus, 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel shelves are included to make organizing your freezer's contents easy.
With 3" non-CFC polyurethane insulation, the cabinet also helps to maintain food safe interior temperatures in atmospheres with high ambient temperatures. In addition, an external digital thermometer and electronic control helps you keep an eye on the freezer's performance to ensure safe food storage.
The base of the cabinet rests on 5" casters to make sure you can easily move it for cleaning, and a cylinder door lock secures the unit to keep your food product safe after hours. The self-contained refrigeration system uses a 1/2 hp compressor refrigerant to cool the cabinet. It also features a convenient automatic electric condensate evaporator and automatic electric defrost. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 35 3/8"
Height: 82 1/4"
Capacity: 20 cu. ft.
Height: 54 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator 1FNSA
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register