Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $410.31 back (41,031 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior
- 52 cu. ft. capacity
- Easily accessible, top-mounted, removable refrigeration system
- Air flow ducts for proper circulation and even temperature distribution
- External digital thermometer with hi/low alarm; maintains NSF-7 temperatures in 100 degree ambient
- 3" non-CFC foam insulation for temperature retention and structural strength
- Includes 6 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves
- 115V; 1/3 hp
Other Products from this Line
Continental Refrigerator D2RENSAPT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 645 lb.
- 57 Inches
- 38 3/4 Inches
- 83 1/4 Inches
- Interior Height
- 58 1/8 Inches
- 6.9 Amps
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 52 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Door Style
- Door Type
- LED Lighting
Made in America
- 1/3 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 4 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 6 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- Does the condensate evaporator need to be installed?
- Yes, the electronic condensate evaporator needs to be installed so that condensation build up is removed properly from the unit. Instruction on how to do so are located in the manual.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator D2RENSAPT Details
This Continental D2RENSAPT 57" extra-wide solid door pass-through refrigerator is perfect for your busy kitchen! This model features a stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior. This two section refrigerator also has four full size solid doors for easy access. Plus, its pass-through design is perfect for installation between prep and service areas or in other applications where you want to load from one side and unload from the other. This model is also wider than standard units to provide additional storage space in a footprint that is only slightly larger.
The doors each come equipped with cam action lift-off hinges and a self-closing mechanism that helps make sure the door closes properly even when you have your hands full, and the magnetic snap-in door gaskets provide a tight seal. Cylinder door locks are standard so that you can prevent tampering or theft after hours. Additionally, this unit features bright, cool LED lighting that illuminates the interior better than fluorescent lighting and produces less heat, too.
The cabinet features a stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior, made to stand up to heavy use in a commercial environment. With 3" non-CFC polyurethane insulation, the cabinet also helps to maintain interior temperatures that comply with NSF-7 criteria in an atmosphere where the ambient temperatures reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Inside, it has top and side air distribution ducts that ensure proper air circulation for consistent temperatures throughout the cabinet. In addition, an external digital thermometer helps you keep an eye on the refrigerator's performance to ensure safe food storage. It also comes with adjustable 6" stainless steel legs to provide the necessary clearance from the floor for cleaning purposes.
The self-contained refrigeration system uses a 1/3 hp compressor and R-290 refrigerant to cool the cabinet. It also features a convenient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator. The refrigeration system is top mounted so that it is easy to reach and it can even be removed for easier service. Plus, since the refrigeration system is mounted on top and separate from the food zone, it increases valuable storage space. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 38 3/4"
Height: 83 1/4"
Capacity: 52 cu. ft.
Height: 58 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator D2RENSAPT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register