- Designed to clean thermometers and probes
- Simple, one-step sanitizing to prevent cross-contamination
- Contributes to a complete HACCP plan
- 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes in a resealable tub
- More effective than sprays or towels
Other Products from this Line
|Package Type||Dispensing Container|
Customer questions about this product
- Can probe wipes be used as a hand sanitizer?
- No. The cleaning solution in these wipes should not come in contact with human skin and will not work as a hand sanitizer.
This Comark PW180TA anti-bacterial thermometer probe wipe helps eliminate cross-contamination and the spread of bacteria in your commercial kitchen. It is designed to clean and sanitize your thermometer probe and is quick and easy to use. For any thermometer with a probe, simply swab the metal section with a thermometer wipe, and you're done! It is a simple one-step process that ultimately prevents cross-contamination in even the busiest of kitchens.
Each wipe contains 70% isopropyl alcohol to kill harmful bacteria and germs. This is much more effective than trying to clean your thermometer probe with sprays and towels. With 180 cleansing wipes packaged in a convenient, pop-up plastic case, it's easy to keep all your thermometer probes clean and ready for their next use.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register