Cleveland KE00203 Leg Ass''Y; Kdt-12-T
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Cleveland KE00203 Leg Ass''Y; Kdt-12-T.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Robot Coupe 89654 Foot Assy
Vulcan COUNTER-ADJLEG 4" Adjustable Legs - 4/Set
Frymaster 8261237 Ss Leg Installed (1ea 8101205)
Vollrath 45608-1 Back Leg
APW Wyott 87320 Leg 4 In Chro
All Points 26-1951 Chrome Stainless Steel 4" Adjustable Equipment Leg; Flange Foot; 1/4"-20 Stud Mount
Montague 1791-4 Ss Adjustable Bullet
Regency 20 1/2" Galvanized Steel Leg
Get paid to review this product!