Cleveland 300444 Fuse; 25a; Mda
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Cleveland 300444 Fuse; 25a; Mda.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Alto-Shaam FU-3673 Fuse Main Ctrl
All Points 38-1124 1/4" x 1 1/4" Push-Turn Bayonet Cap Fuse Holder - 15/30 Amp, 250V
Vulcan 00-425535-00001 Fuse Holder
A la Cart 97416-1 Fuse
Rational 40.02.512 Fuse Holder 2x6.3a
Somat 62330-1A Fuse 1 Amp
Henny Penny FA51-315 Fuse 3a
Cleveland SK2533199 Fuse Polyswch Asy(C/W Whsel-R)
Get paid to review this product!