Choice 9 1/2" Avocado Slicer and Pitter
$8.25/EachShips free with Plus
- Use to pit and slice avocados quickly and easily
- Sleek, ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip
- Nylon loop end removes the pit without damaging the fruit
- Stainless steel wire end scoops out the fruit while creating perfectly uniform slices
- Handle and blade made of durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the best way to clean this utensil?
- While this utensil is dishwasher safe, to extend its life and reduce potential rust issues caused by repeated cycles through a dishwasher, hand washing is recommended.
Quickly and effortlessly produce perfect avocado slices with this Choice 9 1/2" avocado slicer and pitter! This handy avocado tool is great for preparing avocados for trendy avocado toast, authentic taco salads, and flavorful guacamole. Simply use the nylon loop end to remove the pit without damaging the fruit, then use the stainless steel wire end to scoop the fruit out of the peel while creating perfectly uniform slices for exquisite presentations. The stainless steel construction of the handle and blade ensures durability, while its ergonomic handle design ensures a comfortable, secure grip.
This avocado slicer and pitter makes for a perfect addition to the kitchen arsenal in any restaurant, cafe, bar, or at any catered event. It creates quick, clean results for minimal waste and maximum efficiency. At the same time, it guarantees consistent portions for uniform platters. Plus, the unique shape and avocado-inspired color of the tool allow it to be spotted easily among other tools. With this avocado slicer and pitter, you'll be able to present tacos, burgers, sandwiches, and salads with perfect avocado slices, every time.
Length: 9 1/2"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:ripe avocados works size medium looks larger concept better
I tried this on ripe medium size avocados. It looks like a good concept, but it didn't work well for me. Maybe this works better on larger avocados that aren't as ripe as mine were.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register