Choice 16" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover
$12.23/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for sealing in heat during the cooking process
- Standard weight aluminum construction
- Reduces spatter and keeps pot and pan contents covered
- Handle is easy to grab and lift with hot pad or towel
- Durable, economical solution for everyday cooking tasks
You May Also Need
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
The Choice 16" aluminum pot / pan cover is an excellent solution for everyday cooking tasks. Use this cover to control evaporation when making soups, stews, and sauces. Each lid helps seal in heat to accelerate your cooking times. It will also help reduce food splatter to keep your work area cleaner and ensure that the food you're making ends up on your customer's plate and not your stovetop.
Made with 3003 aluminum, this lid is built to last! It features a riveted-on handle which is easy to grab with hot pads or a towel. Keep up with food production in your commercial kitchen or at your catered event with this handy and dependable Choice aluminum cover. It offers durability for long-lasting use without breaking your budget.
Top Diameter: 16"
People Talk About:fits nicely pots aluminum cover handle lid long gallon food
This is a nice aluminum cover for the 60 Qt. stockpot. It creates a very good seal to the lip of the pot and stays in place. Good weight/feel to it and should last a long time.
We bought this lid to use with a 10 gallon steam jacket. It fit perfectly! The handle does get hot so it's best to use gloves or a towel.
Cover fits on our aluminum pots nicely. The handle does get warm while in use but you are still able to take the lid off without the use of an oven mitt.
Thick construction and looks like it will last a long time. No strange grooves to hold old food so makes this easy to clean. Its a good product.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register