$11.99/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$12.49/Each|
- Great for pressing, crushing, and pushing ingredients and mixtures through strainers
- Helps release the oils and flavors of ingredients for tastier sauces, soups, and dishes
- Made of natural, solid wood
- Eliminates the need for electric grinders or food processors
- Features a handle to ensure a firm, comfortable grip
|Length||13 7/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
This Choice 13 7/8" wood pestle makes food prep easier than ever! It features a conical shape that's designed to fit into standard-sized chinois and china cap strainers. This pestle allows you to effortlessly press, crush, and push ingredients and mixtures through the bottom of strainers into mixing bowls and food bins. By pushing and crushing the ingredients, you effectively release all the oils and flavors for tastier sauces, soups, and dishes.
Made of natural, solid wood, this pestle eliminates the need for electric grinders or food processors and ensures simple clean up. Its handle also provides a firm, comfortable grip while in use. Pack your signature recipes with flavor with the help of this wooden pestle!
Length: 13 7/8"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/8"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register