Chicago Metallic 41852 BAKALON Eighth Size 16 Gauge Aluminum Customizable Sheet Pan - Curled Rim, No Wire, 6 1/2" x 9 1/2"
$10.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Curled rim helps maintain shape for extended functionality
- Made of durable 16 gauge aluminum
- Dark color allows for faster bake times
- Hard-coat anodized surface won't chip, peel, or rust
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Chicago Metallic 41852 Specs|
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Width||6 1/2 Inches|
|Edge Style||No Wire / Curled Rim|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Silicone Glaze|
Customer questions about this product
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
Chicago Metallic 41852 Details
Bake your famous cookies or buttery, warm rolls using this Chicago Metallic 41852 BAKALON sheet pan. This eighth size pan is perfect for baking just the right amount of whatever you need, whether it's bread or pastry. Made of 16 gauge aluminum, this sheet pan is extremely sturdy and durable. The curled rim not only helps you easily grip and carry it, but also aids in maintaining the pan's shape, thereby extending its functionality and usage.
Each BAKALON sheet pan is a high-strength aluminum pan, made with a durable, hard-coat anodized surface that will not chip, peel, rust or interact with food. Tough enough to resist the use and abuse of commercial kitchens, this pan will help you achieve a perfect bake every time because its dark surface color absorbs radiant heat - allowing faster baking times at lower temperatures. After seasoning, a small amount of oil on the surface of this pan will keep food from sticking and make cleanup easy.
Length: 9 1/2"
Width: 6 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register