Chicago Metallic 41505 Three-Quarter Size 18 Gauge Glazed Aluminum Sheet Pan - Wire in Rim, 15" x 21"
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Wire reinforced rim helps maintain shape
- Made of durable 18 gauge aluminum
- Coated with AMERICOAT Plus glaze
- Non-stick coating reduces the need for oils and release sprays
- PFOA and PTFE free
|Length||21 7/8 Inches|
|Width||15 7/8 Inches|
|Edge Style||Wire in Rim|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Silicone Glaze|
Customer questions about this product
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
From buttery rolls to scrumptious cookies, this Chicago Metallic 41505 three-quarter size glazed aluminum bun / sheet pan can handle all of your patron's favorite bakery products! This durable, cookie-style sheet is sure to be a staple in your busy kitchen. Its flat design ensures even baking, perfect for a variety of baking needs. Crafted from 18 gauge aluminum with wire located within the rim, this pan is built to keep its shape after repeated use!
Each pan comes complete with AMERICOAT Plus, the leading silicone coating technology used on all Chicago Metallic glazed pans. Using breakthrough silicone resins to achieve unparalleled results, AMERICOAT Plus is specifically formulated for bakeware applications and is suitable for contact with food per FDA code 21CFR175.300. This coating provides up to 30% more releases than other silicone glazes, reduces pan oil usage up to 50% with bread and cake pans, is PFOA and PTFE free and reduces staining.
Length: 21 7/8"
Width: 15 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Other Products from this Line
Bun Pan Covers
Cookie / Pastry Cutters
Bakery Pans and Cake Molds
Rolling Pins and Pastry Accessories
Bun Pan Racks & Bun Pan Rack Covers
Reusable Baking Mats and Pan Liners
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register