Chicago Metallic 40954 BAKALON Pre-Seasoned Half Size 14 Gauge Glazed Aluminum Sheet Pan - Sanitary Open Bead/Semi-Curled Rim, 13" x 18"
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Open bead, semi-curled rim design does
- Made of durable 14 gauge aluminum
- Coated with AMERICOAT Plus glaze
- Non-stick coating reduces the need for oils and release sprays
- Dark color allows for faster bake times
- Hard-coat anodized surface won't chip, peel, or rust
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Quilon® Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 1000/Case
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Quilon® Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 100/Pack
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Silicone Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 1000/Case
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Silicone Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 100/Pack
Pan Pal PTFE Non-Stick Reusable Half Size Pan Liner
Pan Pal PTFE Non-Stick Reusable Half Size Pan Liner - 4/Pack
Ateco SP 16 SILPAT® 11 7/8" x 16 1/2" Half-Size Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat (August Thomsen)
11 3/4" x 16 1/2" Half Size Silicone Mat
|Edge Style||Open Bead / Semi-Curled Rim|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Non-Stick Coating||Silicone Glaze|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the advantage of a pan with an open rim over one with a wire rim?
- Pans with open bead rims are perfect for lighter duty applications. The open rim allows for easy, sanitary clean up in busy environments such as a bakeries or restaurants.
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
This Chicago Metallic 40954 BAKALON pre-seasoned half size sheet pan is ideal for baking rolls, cookies, or proteins like beef, chicken, and fish! It is constructed from strong, 14 gauge aluminum, has a hard-coat anodized surface that won't chip, peel, rust, or interact with food, and is safe for use with metal utensils. The dark surface color absorbs heat when in the oven, allowing for faster baking times at lower temperatures. It even features an open bead and semi-curled rim, making it sanitary and easy to clean.
This pan comes pre-seasoned with AMERICOAT Plus, the leading silicone coating technology used on all Chicago Metallic glazed pans. Using breakthrough silicone resins to achieve unparalleled results, AMERICOAT Plus is specifically formulated for bakeware applications and is suitable for contact with food per FDA code 21CFR175.300. This coating provides up to 30% more releases than other silicone glazes, reduces bread and cake pan oil usage up to 50%, is PFOA and PTFE free, and helps reduce staining.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Bun Pan Covers
Bun Pan Racks & Bun Pan Rack Covers
Reusable Baking Mats and Pan Liners
Parchment Paper and Pan Liners
Food Holding and Warming Equipment
Oven Mitts & Gloves
Rolling Pins and Pastry Accessories
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register