Chef & Sommelier D0796 Cabernet 8 oz. Flute Glass by Arc Cardinal - 24/Case
- High-performance, lead-free Krysta crystal offers superior clarity and high mechanical resistance
- Maintains brilliance for over 2000 washes
- Sheer, beadles rim for optimal tasting
- Crystal clear transparency and perfect acoustics
Chef & Sommelier
|Chef & Sommelier D0796 Specs|
|Height||9 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Chef & Sommelier D0796 Details
Serve sparking champagne in this Chef & Sommelier D0796 Cabernet 8 oz. flute glass! Its tall, thin bowl and stem give this glass an elegant and refined look, ideal for banquet halls and restaurants. Additionally, its Effervescence Plus technology allows the glass's contents to emit even, delicate bubbles for ideal taste and display.
This glass is made from Chef & Sommelier's revolutionary, durable Krysta material, a high-performance, lead-free crystal glass. Krysta was created specifically to allow sheer rim designs to obtain extreme strength and durability against chipping, breakage, and scratching. Thin stems have 2x the mechanical resistance when crafted with Krysta than with other standard crystal glass. Krysta material is renowned for maintaining its brilliance for up to 2000 industrial dishwashing cycles and is completely transparent, making it the perfect choice in quality glassware. Chef & Sommelier's glassware is designed with excellence and sophistication in mind, ensuring your signature beverages always look and taste their best.
Top Diameter: 2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 3/4"
Height: 9 3/8"
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register