Other Available Sizes:
- High-performance, lead-free Krysta crystal offers superior clarity and high mechanical resistance
- Maintains brilliance for over 2000 washes
- Sheer, beadless rim for optimal tasting
- Crystal clear transparency and perfect acoustics
|Chef & Sommelier 46978 Specs|
|Height||7 1/8 Inches|
|Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Features|| Lead Free|
|Product Line||Chef & Sommelier Cabernet|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
|Wine Style|| Red Wine|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Chef & Sommelier 46978 Details
Serve your finest red or white wines in this Chef & Sommelier 46978 Cabernet 8.5 oz. tall wine glass! This stunning glass is classically designed with a deep, tapered bowl, ensuring it will be a staple at your restaurant or banquet hall.
This glass is made from Chef & Sommelier's revolutionary, durable Krysta material, a high-performance, lead-free crystal glass. Krysta was created specifically to allow sheer rim designs to obtain extreme strength and durability against chipping, breakage, and scratching. Thin stems have 2x the mechanical resistance when crafted with Krysta than with other standard crystal glass. Krysta material is renowned for maintaining its brilliance for up to 2000 industrial dishwashing cycles and is completely transparent, making it the perfect choice in quality glassware. Chef & Sommelier's glassware is designed with excellence and sophistication in mind, ensuring your signature beverages always look and taste their best.
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 7 1/8"
Capacity: 8.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register