Chef Revival Men's Houndstooth Baggy Cook Pants - 7XL
- 2" thick elastic waistband with drawstring
- 2" deep side pockets and 2 rear patch pockets
- Made of yarn-dyed poly cotton
- Baggy fit for greater range and ease of movment
- Provides comfort and durability that stands up to commercial kitchen environments
Other Products from this Line
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - XL
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - Large
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - 8XL
plus $32.49 / Each
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - 6XL
plus $28.99 / Each
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - 4XL
plus $25.99 / Each
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - 3XL
plus $24.49 / Each
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - 2XL
plus $22.49 / Each
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - 7XL
plus $30.99 / Each
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - Medium
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - Extra Small
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - Small
- Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants - 5XL
plus $27.49 / Each
Find the perfect fit for your kitchen staff with our wide selection of chef pants for men! Coming in a range of patterns, colors, and styles, our pants will ensure your employees look clean and uniform throughout every shift.
|Chef Revival P020HT-7X Specs|
|Type||Men's Chef Pants|
Chef Revival P020HT-7X Details
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Chef Revival P020HT-7X
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:chef chefs comfortable cooks made pattern 2elastic always breathable buying drawstring great price comfortablemy cook hold fit houndstooth color pair classic classy deep nice clean pairs
- See All 62 Reviews
- Extremely baggy to the point of being uncomfortable. Material seems to be good quality. Does the job well in hiding kitchen stains. The best thing with these pants are that there very cool to wear in a hot kitchen.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
- Great price on these compared to other ordering sites. The fabric is thick and seem to be made well all around. Will definitely purchase again.
- not the most comfortable chef pants i have ever worn but they are a good commercial product. they are not too scratchy and hide stains well.
- I think these chef pants look the best in the kitchen. Just be careful with the baggy style. They were extra long in the legs.
- Great cooking pants, i ordered a size to big but I will make due. The material is heavy and will hold up over time. Good pants will purchase again for my staff.
- these are super super comfortable and easy to clean off. they have nice deep pockets, and do not shrink when you dry them or soak them
- Great pants. Ordered an L. I am 5'11" and average build. They fit me perfectly. Like the baggier fit, they are so comfortable that sometimes when I get home, I don't even change out of them!
- these cook pants are stylish and comfortable.my cooks love wearing them and for the price this cant be beat.highly recoomended for anyone working with food.
- These pants fit true to size and are very comfortable. The material is firm enough to have a classy look, but soft enough to be comfortable. They can be worn any season, it seems, as they're not overly thick or thin. Great looking print.
- These baggy cook pants are great as they come in an XL size, use for employee uniforms to add that professional look. Also machine washable
- I really like the chef pants they're very comfortable I'm not gonna live at the design is a little hypnotizing but other than that they're really nice pants very comfortable I like the drawstring Titans them up and they still have the last two
- I needed these for my culinary class. The fit good but I would have preferred that the fabric be softer and not quite ss stiff.
- I recently ordered these chef pants. Overall they are a nice pair of pants to work in. My only problem was they are not true to size. I think they run a little bit smaller.
- The pants are comfortable to wear. They are light weight in a hot kitchen. Also the color is perfect because we it doesn't show dirt or flour as white or black pants to. This is helpful when bakers need to come out front and talk to customers and they still look professional.
- Not my fav. but that is just my personal preference. I like softer ones. They work great and hold up well, all of my employees like them.
- Not my fav. They are a little stiff, but that is just my personal preference. I like softer ones. They work great and hold up well, all of my employees like them.
- I am very satisfied with these pants. I have a couple pair chef's pants I purchased elsewhere that do not feel as comfortable as these. I also like the deep pockets and drawstring waistband. I look forward to my next pair!
- i have ordered a lot of pants before, and these one have to be the stiffest pair of pants i have ever had. They are a nice pair of pants
- i have ordered a lot of pants before, and these one have to be made from different fabricate . They are a nice pair of pants
- These are great pants. They are not as baggy as some of the other pants we have bought for our chef so, although he is comfortable, he does not look like a slob! Seem to wash well too.