Chef Francisco 4 lb. Timberline Chili with Beans - 4/Case
- Juicy, tender beef and dark red kidney beans in a spicy tomato base generously seasoned with chili pepper and spices
- Features green bell peppers and sweet diced tomatoes for complex flavor and added depth
- Serve sprinkled with cheese, with a pack of crackers, freshly-baked bread, or a crisp green salad
- No reconstitution necessary; just thaw, heat, and serve
- Ships frozen
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Made with rich tomato sauce, Chef Francisco 4 lb. timberline chili with beans features juicy, tender beef and dark red kidney beans generously seasoned with chili pepper and other robust spices. Green bell peppers and sweet diced tomatoes contribute to the flavor palette, creating a hearty combination of flavor and texture. Pair this chili with a pack of crackers, or serve it with a freshly-baked roll or crisp side salad. For a garnish, sprinkle with shredded cheese. Offer this chili a la carte, or simply serve it as a starter to a specialty entree. It's perfect served with half of a sandwich or a slice of skillet-baked cornbread.
Prior to service, thaw the chili, remove the packaging film, and pour into a pot; it does not to be reconstituted. Cover the pot and heat slowly, stirring occasionally until it reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Hold this temperature for 10 minutes, and then reduce the heat down to 150 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit for service. Simply ladle out portions into a bowl or cup, pair with crackers, and serve!
As a Heinz brand, Chef Francisco provides a wide selection of premium soups for foodservice applications. From classic chicken noodle to tomato basil raviolietti, the brand features beloved combinations rich in flavor and perfect in proportion. Founded in 1869, Heinz condiments have been a part of America's mealtimes as a savory topping, tangy dipping sauce, or recipe ingredient. Made from high quality ingredients, you can find their beloved items almost anywhere as they're a great accent to delicious food dishes. Heinz condiments are sure to become a beloved staple in your establishment!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register