Earn up to $17.37 back (1,737 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds up to (20) 18" x 26" sheet pans
- Can withstand 475 degrees Fahrenheit continuous use; 575 degrees Fahrenheit intermittent use
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum construction is built to last
- Designed to prevent rust and corrosion
- Fully assembled
|Channel Manufacturing Inc. 414A-DOR Specs|
|Height||69 3/4 Inches|
|Loading Style||Side Load|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pan Capacity||20 Pans|
|Pan Type||Full Size Sheet Pans|
|Rack Style||Bun Pan|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an oven rack and a regular pan rack?
- Our roll in oven racks are designed to withstand the high temperatures of use in roll-in ovens. While they hold sheet pans just like a regular pan rack, their casters are not designed to be wheeled long distances all around your facility. If you don’t need to use your pan rack in an oven, we recommend a standard pan rack.
- How do I order this rack for my needs?
- The base model we list on the website excludes any lifting devices, pan stops, brackets, lifters, or roller devices. Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order so we can ensure that you receive exactly what you need!
Channel Manufacturing Inc. 414A-DOR Details
Specially designed for high temperature applications, this Channel 414A-DOR double section aluminum side load bun pan oven rack is perfect for use with rotating ovens and roll-in holding / proofing cabinets! This rack can withstand continuous use in temperatures of up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit and intermittent use at 575 degrees Fahrenheit. The rack's 4" phenolic wheels are also designed to provide extra high temperature resistance.
Featuring a heavy-duty extruded aluminum construction, this rack is built to endure the demands of busy commercial establishments to ensure years of reliable use. With angled pan slides, it is capable of holding up to 20 total sheet pans and its deep, double section design lets you carry two trays in tandem on each set of tray slides. This model ships fully assembled for your convenience.
Height: 69 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Channel Manufacturing Inc. 414A-DOR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register