Channel 412A-DOR Double Section Side Load Aluminum Bun Pan Oven Rack - 30 Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds up to (30) 18" x 26" sheet pans
- Can withstand 475 degrees Fahrenheit continuous use; 575 degrees Fahrenheit intermittent use
- Fully assembled
Channel Manufacturing Inc.
You May Also Need
|Channel Manufacturing Inc. 412A-DOR Specs|
|Height||69 3/4 Inches|
|Loading Style||Side Load|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pan Capacity||30 Pans|
|Rack Style||Bun Pan|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I order this rack for my needs?
- The base model we list on the website excludes any lifting devices, pan stops, brackets, lifters, or roller devices. Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order so we can ensure that you receive exactly what you need!
- What is the difference between an oven rack and a regular pan rack?
- Our roll in oven racks are designed to withstand the high temperatures of use in roll-in ovens. While they hold sheet pans just like a regular pan rack, their casters are not designed to be wheeled long distances all around your facility. If you don’t need to use your pan rack in an oven, we recommend a standard pan rack.
Channel Manufacturing Inc. 412A-DOR Details
Designed specially for high temperature environments, this Channel 412A-DOR double section aluminum side load bun pan oven rack is perfect for use with rotating ovens and roll-in holding / proofing cabinets! This rack can withstand temperatures of up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit for continuous use and intermittent use at 575 degrees Fahrenheit, while its 4" phenolic extra high temperature wheels offer additional heat resistance.
Angled pan slides let this model hold up to 30 total sheet pans and its deep, double section design lets you carry two trays in tandem on each set of tray slides. Additionally, this rack's durable aluminum construction is sure to provide years of reliable use. Ships fully assembled for convenience.
Height: 69 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item arrives fully assembled, and requires no additional assembly prior to use.
Resources and Downloads for
Channel Manufacturing Inc. 412A-DOR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register