Earn up to $15.57 back (1,557 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Holds up to 27 full size or 54 half size bun pans, or 17" x 25" fryer screens
- Made of heavy-duty high tensile extruded aluminum; all welded design
- Slides are 1" x 1 1/2" extruded aluminum and welded to the frame
- Bottom load ledge design with 2" ledge spacing
- Lifetime guarantee against rust
Other Products from this Line
- Channel 403A 12 Pan End Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 416A 18 Pan Side Load Aluminum Bun Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 400A 30 Pan End Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 402A 15 Pan End Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 404A 10 Pan End Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 406A 18 Pan End Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 410A 30 Pan Side Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 411A 20 Pan Side Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 412A 15 Pan Side Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 413A 12 Pan Side Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 414A 10 Pan Side Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Channel 415A 27 Pan Side Load Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
|Channel Manufacturing Inc. 405A Specs|
|Shipping Weight||43 lb.|
|Width||20 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Loading Style||End Load|
|Pan Capacity||27 Pans|
|Pan Type||Half and Full Size Sheet Pans|
|Rack Style||Bun Pan|
|Shelf / Ledge Spacing||2 Inches|
|Type|| Full Height|
Sheet Pan Racks
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
Channel Manufacturing Inc. 405A Details
Make it easy for your employees to move sheet pans or fryer screens around your kitchen by adding this Channel 405A end load aluminum bun pan rack to your equipment lineup. Great for commercial kitchens, bakeries, or confectionaries, this bun pan rack can hold up to 27 full size or 54 half size bun pans, or 17" x 25" fryer screens.
This rack is made of durable, heavy-duty aluminum that has a high tensile strength for long-lasting performance. It is even backed by a lifetime guarantee against rust so that you can be sure this rack remains safe to use for years to come. Its vertical and horizontal frame sections are made of 1" extruded aluminum tubing and 1" solid flat bar extruded aluminum for stability. The tray slides are 1" x 1 1/2" extruded aluminum angles and are welded securely to the frame at 2" intervals. They feature a bottom load ledge design to make it easy to load and unload trays.
For mobility, this pan rack has platform type 5" diameter full swivel casters that allow the rack to roll in any direction. With non-marking wheels, you can be sure that the casters won't leave scuffs on your clean floors.
Width: 20 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Channel Manufacturing Inc. 405A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register