Champion 100913 Fuse
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Champion 100913 Fuse.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Blodgett R0032 Fuse
All Points 38-1091 13/32" x 1 1/2" 2 Amp Time Delay Fuse with High Inrush Current Protection - 250V
Merrychef 30Z1444 7a Ul Fuse
Champion 100929 Fuse 30a
Henny Penny EF02-105 Fuse
Grindmaster Cecilware C396A Fuse Holder
Rational 3019.0405 Fuse Neozed
Rational 40.01.873 Fuse
Get paid to review this product!