Champion 100143 Nut
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Champion 100143 Nut.
|Champion 1 KAB|
|Champion 1 KACB|
Vulcan NS-044-01 Nut Assy
Champion 100194 Nut Grip
Middleby Marshall 36452 Nut
Vulcan 00-911037-00001 U' Nut #10 - Minq5
Insinger D312C-EF-5 Nut
Blakeslee 5989 Stop Nut
Globe MCR61 Nut, Knife Hub
FBD 18-2183-0001 Nut
Get paid to review this product!