Carlisle HL8285GB21 FlexiGlow 24" Dual Arm Aluminum Heat Lamp with Gold Finish, Maple Cutting Board, and Drip Pan - 120V
$434.24/EachShips free with Plus
- Includes (2) 250 watt red bulbs, cutting board and drip pan
- Mounts onto counter and table tops with optional clamp
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Carlisle HLA2000 Flexiglow Heat Warmer Clamp
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $2.29 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Red Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $4.39 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Coated Infrared Heat Lamp Bulb
plus $7.49 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Red Coated Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $7.89 /Each
|Carlisle HL8285GB21 Specs|
|Amps||4.1 - 4.2 Amps|
|Installation Type||Cutting Board Base|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden cutting board?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your board begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the board. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the board, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood cutting board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Does this come with mounting screws?
- No, these do not come with screws. You will need to obtain a clamp or screws to best accommodate the surface you want to mount the unit on.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Carlisle HL8285GB21 Details
Easily warm baked goods, fried foods, carving station meats, and more with the Carlisle HL8285GB21 FlexiGlow 24" single arm aluminum heat lamp. This sleek lamp gives you a range of heating options thanks to its two flexible arms that may be raised or lowered while providing heating for separate products! A maple cutting board and drip pan are included so you can begin carving and warming right away. So that you may choose your own lamp placement, the cutting board does not have a pre-drilled hole.
This warmer's attractive gold finish and spun, drilled aluminum shades are designed to complement any decor, while an on/off switch is located away from the heat zone for safety. The unit's two arms are vinyl-coated to maintain a sanitary workspace. Each warmer includes (2) 250 watt red bulbs, and for added convenience, this lamp may be mounted to a table or countertop with an optional clamp.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
People Talk About:Lamp days years hours heat forgotten flood cooking compare caterings
after over 20 years of professional cooking, I strongly believe this is one of the products which is indestructible. for couple of years I being using tthem on caterings, for I year Lamp was at my Pizza place running minimum of 10 hours 7 days a week, than I used it in my basement to heat up the small space, sometimes Lamp was forgotten turned on for few days , it survived a flood from water pouring above, and Nothing , Nothing, Nothing ever happened with the Lamp, ...and, yes I am using many other brands and models, but nothing can compare , highly recommended
Vucic D. from vules catering Posted on 04/09/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register