Such a lightweight carafe. It’s easy to hold, loving the spout too. I’m not sure about the durability of the product but overall it’s a nice carafe
$4.48/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Easy to hold ergonomic shape
- Drip-free pouring with angled rim
- Capacity markings for portion control
- Shatterproof polycarbonate construction
- Easily identify inside contents with crystal clear color
- Perfect for serving juices, wine, and salad dressing
- Attractive addition for your restaurant, cafe, buffet, or catered event
|Carlisle 7090107 Specs|
|Height||7 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
Polycarbonate / Tritan
|Rim-Full Capacity||22 oz.|
|Type||All Purpose Carafes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this polycarbonate item dishwasher safe?
- While the item is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to reduce any cloudiness that may occur after repeated dishwasher cycles.
Carlisle 7090107 Details
Serve your guests fresh juices, wine, or salad dressing with ease and elegance using this Carlisle 7090107 17 oz. plastic carafe! With its attractive, ergonomic shape and drip-free angled rim, this carafe is the perfect addition to your restaurant, cafe, buffet lineup, or upscale catered event. Simply add colorful drinks or sliced fruit to your crystal clear carafe to create an eye-catching beverage display.
This durable polycarbonate carafe is able to withstand all-day, high-volume use. The conveniently placed capacity marks provide portion control, saving you time and energy while ensuring accurate pours every time. With its smaller size, this versatile carafe can be placed right on the table to serve drinks or salad dressing for convenience to you and your guests.
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/2"
Height: 7 1/4"
Capacity: 17 oz.
Rim-Full Capacity: 22 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 7090307 Cascata 1.5 Liter (51 oz.) Polycarbonate Carafe
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 34 oz. Polycarbonate Carafe with Hinged Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 51 oz. Polycarbonate Carafe with Hinged Lid
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCarlisle 17 oz. Polycarbonate Carafe with Hinged Lid
People Talk About:carafe great plastic polycarbonate size bar coffee easy glasses holds
These carafes are multi-purpose and work great for rinsing our taster cups behind the bar. They also can be used as water servers on tables, and for many other purposes!
We bought these with the flat plastic lid (item 2717090402). we use them at the bar for bar snacks. Keeps bugs and germs out and also keeps the snack mix from getting stale. Great buy and very reasonable.
Surprisingly good quality carafe. Holds its luster after multiple washings and its size is good for multiple uses. Good for wine for two and also a great size to use for salad dressings for a group table.
The 17 ounce polycarbonate carafe is great for various types of beverages. The polycarbonate plastic is strong and can be washed in the dishwasher. For a plastic carafe this is a very good quality product.
I would recommend this product to anyone as a very nice look you can't tell that it's plastic it almost looks glass and hold is just the right amount of dressing.
This is really good using at catering events it's a great size for putting at least two glasses of wine and in a be made out of plastic you don't have to worry about it breaking it just bounces and you keep using it
I love this carafe. It is made out of polycarbonate, shattered proof and freezer proof. It comes in different sizes perfect for orange juice, wine or dressing
I use this to pour iced tea into for out by the pool. Its a good size for a couple glasses and won't break easily.
This 16oz polycarbonate carafe has so many uses. From pancake syrup, creamer for coffee. Anything that you would need to have on your table for serving.
This .5 L decanter is amazing! Easy to use holds quite a bit a liquid. You can use this for juices creamers for your coffee, just about anything really. It's a great deal get yours today!
We have a smaller size refrigerator behind our coffee bar, and this half liter carafe is a perfect fit. We simply fill it with milk and put a lid on it.
I purchased the Carlisle 7090107 Cascata 0.5 Liter Polycarbonate Carafe for home use. It works great, easy to pour. The quality is pretty good as well as the price. I would definitely recommend this carafe.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register