$12.08/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Tapered bristle design makes for great surface coverage; more durable than imitation polypropylene
- Epoxy-set to help keep bristles from shedding and prevent the spreading of bacteria
- High fluid-retaining capacity and heat resistance are ideal for coating pastries or basting meats
- Easier to clean and maintain than natural boar bristles
- Comfortable handle with loop for an easy grip and convenient hanging storage
|Carlisle 4039302 Specs|
|Length||8 1/2 Inches|
|Handle Length||6 1/4 Inches|
|Bristle Width||4 Inches|
|Bristle Trim||2 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What type of pastry brush material is best?
- The answer all depends on your intended application. Synthetic ones are highly resistant and can be used on wet or dry surfaces. Silicone ones can even withstand high temperatures while resisting stains and odors. Meanwhile, boar or natural style bristles do a good job of retaining fluids, which is helpful for preparing large quantities of product.
- Is a pastry brush different from a basting brush?
- Both brushes are the same, however you should only use your brush for either pastries or for basting and not both prep tasks. Using separate brushes for baking tasks and meat basting is important, as it ensures that flavors are not being accidentally transferred between your pastry and meat products.
Carlisle 4039302 Details
Try this Carlisle 4039302 Sparta Spectrum Galaxy Series 4"W nylon bristle pastry / basting brush at your restaurant, cafe, or bakery to help you make deliciously golden pastries and baked goods with ease! This brush features durable nylon bristles that are the perfect softness for all your basting needs. Whether you dip this brush in water, egg, or butter, it works to dispense each liquid evenly over your pastries rather than absorbing it into the bristles. This makes it effective for spreading an even glaze or egg wash on food surfaces to achieve a golden brown crust. The 4" wide brush has tapered-trim bristles that work great for providing even coverage over large surface areas.
The wide head of this brush is useful for covering large surface areas when working with big batches. The bristles are also epoxy-set into the ferrule to prevent the accumulation and spread of bacteria. This also ensures bristle retention, preventing bristles from falling out and giving you a lasting tool that will help maintain the quality and integrity of your food. The simple, one-piece ABS plastic construction of this brush makes cleaning easy. This brush also comes with a hole at the end of the handle so you can hang it with your other useful kitchen tools and keep it handy. This brush can be used alternatively to baste meats with your glazes of choice as it is heat-resistant to temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Whether you're using it to finish your pastries with a flaky, golden crust or dipping it in sauces and ensuring your meats stay moist and flavorful, this versatile brush is sure to meet the needs of your operation.
Length: 8 1/2"
Handle Length: 6 1/4"
Bristle Trim: 2 1/4"
Bristle Width: 4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register