Caribou Coffee 2.5 oz. French Roast Coffee Packet - 18/Case
Other Available Flavors:
- Made with 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified arabica coffee beans; small batch roasted in the USA
- Dark roast coffee with bittersweet cocoa notes, a tart green apple acidity, and a subtle smoky finish
- Pre-ground and ready-to-brew format ensures consistent flavor with every brew
- Pre-portioned, easy-to-open packets; (18) 2.5 oz. packets per case
- Each bag yields approximately (8) 8 oz. cups of fresh brewed coffee
You May Also Need
|Features||Rainforest Alliance Certified|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||2.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes medium roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Medium roasted coffee provides a balanced flavor with an appealing aroma and some acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 420 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, medium roast coffee contains a medium amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
- What makes dark roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Dark roasted coffee provides a heavy, full body flavor with a slight taste of spice. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 445 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, dark roast coffee contains a low amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
- Can I brew / serve this coffee in glass coffee pots?
- No. For optimal taste results, it is recommended that this coffee is only brewed / served in thermal pots or carafes. For further preparation instructions, check out the Caribou Coffee Brewing Instructions resource listed on the page.
Stock your self-serve coffee stations with this Caribou Coffee French Roast Blend coffee packet to expand your specialty coffee offerings and ensure there is the perfect cup of coffee waiting for every patron! Made with 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified arabica beans, this sophisticated dark roast blend is full-bodied and complex with a tart acidity that is sure to please your coffee connoisseurs. It features intriguing notes of bittersweet chocolate, green apple, and a subtle smoky finish. Its rich taste can be served plain, poured over ice, or customized with a splash of flavoring syrup and creamer to create signature specialty beverages!
This coffee packet takes all the prep and guesswork out of measuring your own coffee, making it especially great for offices, churches, waiting rooms, and lobbies looking to upscale their amenities. Because any member of your staff can make a pot of coffee in no time, it's also great for restaurants, cafes, convenience stores, and concession stands looking to offer quality coffee with minimal change to their operation. Each 2.5 oz. packet is already ground and pre-portioned to yield approximately 64 oz. of fresh brewed coffee, or (8) 8 oz. cups, ensuring a consistent flavor with every brew. To brew 64 oz. or 1/2 gallon of prepared coffee, simply place a coffee filter into your brew basket and pour the contents of one bag into the filter. Select the appropriate batch size on your brewer and start the brew cycle. Wait until all of the coffee has dripped from the brew basket before serving. For optimal freshness, this coffee has a maximum 60 minute hold limit. At 60 minutes, or when you run out of coffee, rinse the brew basket and server three times before brewing the next batch.
Caribou Coffee sources the top 1% of coffee beans from around the world to ensure you are getting the freshest, most authentic-tasting coffee. It was the first coffee chain to pledge to source 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee beans, which means that every single bean that goes into making their coffee has been ethically and sustainably sourced with a focus on wildlife conservation and fair treatment for the farmers who grow the beans. The beans are proudly small-batch roasted and hand-packed in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Offering espresso as well as regular and decaffeinated coffee blends in light, medium, and dark roasts to accommodate a wide range of taste preferences, Caribou Coffee makes it easy to serve high quality, delicious-tasting coffee that is both socially responsible and environmentally sustainable.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
Blue Ribbon Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher, a division of the Chicago Rabbinical Council.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register