Henry Segal Customizable 6-Panel Black Chef Cap with Mesh Back, Moisture Wicking Band, and UV Protection
$5.60/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 11||$6.39/Each|
- Helps cover staff members' hair in restaurant, catering, and fast-food kitchens
- Matching, adjustable elastic buckle with hidden hook and loop closure strap for a perfect fit for most
- UV protection on front 2 panels and brim thanks to treatment and cotton poly construction
- Mesh back, air vents, and moisture wicking keep staff cool and comfortable all shift long
- Solid black color with wide, curved brim ensures a professional, uniform look within establishments
Other Products from this Line
|Henry Segal 2FT-FP170-1-BLK Specs|
|Closure||Hook and Loop|
Mesh Top / Back
Henry Segal 2FT-FP170-1-BLK Details
Keep your staff members' hair covered properly and professionally with this Henry Segal 6-panel black chef cap with mesh back, moisture wicking band, and UV protection. This chef cap ensures your employees' hair is tucked away during their entire shift. Chef caps are a great way to comply with health code regulations while also providing your staff with a comfortable, stylish alternative to hair nets. This cap has an adjustable elastic buckle with a hidden hook and loop closure for a perfect fit for every worker. With a 65/35 cotton / polyester twill construction, it's also comfortable.
A mesh back and two air vents keep staff even cooler, while the front 2 panels and brim of the cap provide UV protection to prevent sunburn at outdoor events. A 1 1/4" moisture wicking band lining inside of the cap ensures your staff stay cool and dry, too! This cap has a classic style with a wide, curved brim. This brim shades and protects eyes from bright overhead lighting or direct sunlight. This cap also has a solid black coloring to ensure your staff looks professional at all times.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register