Earn up to $47.97 back (4,797 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Convenient, portable, and secure check-out counter; great for indoor and outdoor applications
- Ergonomic, molded-in handles on both sides to ensure easy maneuvering
- Front panel provides convenient electrical access to accommodate computers
- Pair with multiple Versa food bars, carts, or work tables to build a complete food service system
- Includes four 6” standard casters
You May Also Need View All Items
- Cambro VBRHD5110 Black 5' Versa Food / Salad Bar with Heavy-Duty Casters
- Cambro VBRHD5519 Green 5' Versa Food / Salad Bar with Heavy-Duty Casters
- Cambro VBRHD5186 Navy Blue 5' Versa Food / Salad Bar with Heavy-Duty Casters
- Cambro VBRHD5158 Hot Red 5' Versa Food / Salad Bar with Heavy-Duty Casters
- Cambro VBRHD6110 Black 6' Versa Food / Salad Bar with Heavy-Duty Casters
- Cambro VBRHD6519 Green 6' Versa Food / Salad Bar with Heavy-Duty Casters
- Cambro VBRHD6186 Navy Blue 6' Versa Food / Salad Bar with Heavy-Duty Casters
- Cambro VBRHD6158 Hot Red 6' Versa Food / Salad Bar with Heavy-Duty Casters
|Cambro VCSHD110 Specs|
|Length||32 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Cash Register Stands|
Cambro VCSHD110 Details
This Cambro VCSHD110 black Versa cart is designed specially to hold electrical equipment, such as a computer or check-out terminal, at your school, hospital, or restaurant dining facility. Its adjustable shelf is perfect for supporting a printer for fast, efficient report printing in one central location.
This Cambro VCSHD110 Versa cart's front panel makes electrical access convenient and the security cable anchor keeps your electronics securely protected. By combining this unit with the Versa food bar and Versa work table (each item sold separately), you will instantly create the ultimate food service system for your busy buffet, cafeteria, or salad bar.
This Cambro VCSHD110 Versa cart provides ergonomic, molded-in handles on both sides, as well as four heavy duty 6" casters (with brakes) to ensure easy maneuvering throughout your facility. You can even use this unit outdoors, with its durable, all-weather design.
Length: 32 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register