Earn up to $69.27 back (6,927 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Ergonomic, molded-in handles on both sides to ensure easy maneuvering
- Holds up to 5 full size food pans, allowing for countless pan configurations
- Easy to transport and store; quickly knocks down and fits through a standard 3' doorway
- Pair with multiple Versa food bars, carts, or work tables to build a complete food service system
- Includes four 6” heavy-duty casters
- Cambro VCS32CNT186 Navy Blue Connector for Connecting Versa Carts to Versa Food Bars / Work Tables
Streamline your buffet with this Cambro VBRHD6186 navy blue 6' Versa food / salad bar.
For easy and convenient self-service in your cafeteria or venue, this navy Versa food / salad bar is an ideal choice. It accommodates up to 5 full size food pans, making it great for limited menus, side dishes, or for pairing with a second food bar (sold separately) for greater variety. This fully-portable, non-electrical food bar is designed for self-service applications and is easy to assemble in a matter of minutes.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
5 Pan Capacity
Designed to hold up to 5 full size food pans (sold separately), the food bar allows you to serve a variety of dishes in a designated area. This makes it great for schools with limited menus; serve two pans of peas and carrots, two pans of chicken, and a pan of mac-and-cheese, or use it to serve a variety of salad bar options. Mix it up with half size pans and smaller (sold separately) for additional meal options.
Easy to Transport
Featuring ergonomic, molded-in handles on both sides, this unit is easy to maneuver. It also includes four heavy-duty 6" casters so that it can quickly roll wherever you need it. Because the casters are outfitted with brakes, the bar locks into place for stability during use.
Easy to Store
One person can easily set-up or knock down the sneeze guards and optional tray rails (sold separately) for transport or storage in only 30 seconds, allowing this unit to effortlessly fit through a standard 3' doorway. This makes the unit easy to store after hours.
Whether lunch is served inside or outside, this Versa bar is a safe, convenient option. It boasts a durable, all-weather design that withstands the elements, remaining in tip-top shape, even after an afternoon shower. This makes the unit perfect for not only schools, but for venues that regularly host special, catered events.
Compare to Other Products
- 82 Inches
- 42 1/2 Inches
- 62 3/4 Inches
- Interior Width:
- 21 Inches
- Interior Height:
- 7 1/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro VBR6186 Navy Blue 6' Versa Food / Salad Bar with Standard CastersRated 5 out of 5 stars
- Cambro VBRT6186 Blue 6' Versa Work Table with Standard CastersRated 5 out of 5 stars
- Cambro VBRTL5186 Blue 5' Versa Work Table with Standard Casters - Low HeightRated 5 out of 5 stars
- Cambro VCS186 Blue Versa Cart with Standard Casters
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register