Other Available Sizes:
- 1500 lb. weight capacity
- Withstands temperatures down to -36 degrees Fahrenheit
- Solid top contains spills for quick cleanup
- Keeps items a safe 12" off the floor
- Never rusts or corrodes
- Perfect for storing non-perishables and equipment
- Includes DRLNK Camlink to connect an additional dunnage rack
- Shipping Weight
- 25.5 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 21 Inches
- 12 Inches
- 1,500 lb.
- Capacity Rating
- Medium Duty
- Without Casters
- Dishwasher Safe
Made in America
- Rack Style
- Heavy Duty
Cambro DRS36480 Details
This Cambro DRS36480 S-Series 36" x 21" x 12" solid top dunnage rack is perfect for keeping your frozen, cold, or dry inventory safely off the floor. Use it in your receiving dock area, and keep clean food storage boxes safely off of the ground while transferring bulk food products out of cartons and into the boxes.
For superior strength and stability, this rack features a heavy-duty polypropylene construction that will never rust or corrode. It can even withstand temperatures down to -36 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring that it is built to exceed your needs! Its sturdy legs keep your inventory 12" off the floor and can support up to 1500 lb., making this rack the perfect solution for storing your heavy equipment and non-perishable items. Since most regional food safety and HACCP programs require food storage to be at least 6" off of the ground, the rack makes sure that your facility is in compliance with safety standards.
To help make cleanup a breeze, this rack features a one-piece, seamless construction as well as a solid top that contains spills. A single wall structure provides the strength and stability necessary for accommodating heavy loads, while open ends and sides provide easy access to the floor below for easy mopping and sweeping. For a customized rack layout to perfectly suit the needs of your business, simply connect this dunnage rack to others with the included Camlink Connector. This allows you to create wider and longer racks for larger items, or you can wind the rack along a corner to take full advantage of your storage space.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro DRS480480 S-Series 48" x 21" x 12" Slotted Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 3000 lb. Capacity
- Cambro DRS600480 S-Series 60" x 21" x 12" Slotted Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 3000 lb. Capacity
- Cambro DRS360480 S-Series 36" x 21" x 12" Slotted Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 1500 lb. Capacity
- Cambro DRS300480 S-Series 30" x 21" x 12" Slotted Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 1500 lb. Capacity
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register